The Harrison County YMCA will reopened on Monday, May 18 with limited access. We are excited to see everyone! We opened in phases, with July 1 making the full facility open with limited occupancy.
Continued closure of:
- Congregation areas
- Water Fountains will be unavailable
For Customer Protection, mandated by the Governor:
Screen patrons for illness prior to entry:
- Temperature checks
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
- PPE: All patrons shall be required to wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all times, including appropriate facial coverings to the greatest extent possible.
Members will be required to sufficiently clean all equipment they come in contact with by using disinfecting wipes before and after each use.
We look forward to opening our doors and as well as to a smooth transition during these extraordinary times. Please reach out to us with your concerns.
The Y is a leading nonprofit for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Through these focus points, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to ensure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. To do our important work, the Y relies on support from members, donors, volunteers and community leaders to invest in our kids, our health and our community. Every day our impact is felt when a mentor inspires a child, when an individual makes a healthy choice, and when the community comes together for the common good.
The Y is, and always will be, dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families and communities. There is no other nonprofit quite like the Y. Be a part of a cause committed to moving people and communities forward. Explore our site or visit us today!
Curious about our current programs and services?
Due to Covid-19 we are limiting all programs until further notice. An updated schedule and program guide will be provided as we advance to that stage. Thank you for your patience!!
Download the Summer 2020 Program Guide.