The generosity of others is at the core of our existence. When you volunteer at the Y, you take an active role in bringing about meaningful, enduring change in your own community. As a volunteer, you’ll be working with other caring, committed people who want to make a difference in our community.
Volunteers at the Y:
- Lead our Board of Directors and committees.
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community.
- Coach YMCA youth sports teams.
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills, and relationships that foster positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices and the pursuit of higher education and goals.
- Advocate for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact issues of importance to the nation and to our community.
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support others.
To learn more about volunteering at the Y, call us at (304) 623-3303, or use our contact form.